Friday, May 11, 2018

I will make your imagination in my creativity 4.9 (631 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Sep 2015 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery about 12 hours We have Logo design, Business cards design, Flyer design, Infographic design, Letter head design, Banner design, Icons design, Web Page design, Mobile app design and etc with 100% satisfactions. Thank You + See More

I will make your imagination in my creativity 4.9 (631 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Sep 2015 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery about 12 hours We have Logo design, Business cards design, Flyer design, Infographic design, Letter head design, Banner design, Icons design, Web Page design, Mobile app design and etc with 100% satisfactions. Thank You + See More












About:

Hi,
Describe my work about my worth.

what you get from this gig:

1: 3 to 5 concepts initially of your design 
2: unlimited revisions and unlimited color variations on selected design
3: Final files: Ai, EPs, PSD, jpeg, PNG, pdf etc
4: original and unique vector designs
5: First draft of your design within 24 hours 
6: special offer: free 3d mockup (no hidden charges)

My Some Previous Work:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskSwqc79

Drop you query any time. if you unsure anything about my pkgs or services.
Let's do it. 

Thank You

Reviews


henryjmontalvo:If your want a unique logo created or graphic design do not use this person. His artwork was very lazy and didn't try and make exactly what I was looking for. Save your self your money and go through someone else.

designspixel:I think, there is some misunderstanding? I just asked about extend delivery time for making again your designs but you just closed the order without given extra time and revision. I told you initially that i will provide you unlimited revision till you 100% satisfied with my final delivery product.

simonbotes:Epic designer. Came for 1 design ended up buying 2 because I really liked some of the drafts.

designspixel:Outstanding Experience!

susanquirindong:Great value for my limited budget!!


No comments:

Post a Comment