Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will draw a high quality and unique stickman stick figure clipart

I will draw a high quality and unique stickman stick figure clipart












About:

When you're looking for materials of presentation, book illustration, T-shirt, resume, brochure, or info graphic art for your business and comic strip. for graphic arts as stickman, you can entrust me to handle this. I will produce a quality clip-art for you. I guarantee it will make the display more interesting clip-art 

You Can Get:
- Unlimited Revisions
- Source File
- Stickfigure different model
- High Resolution
- Full Body
Unique Design
- Free Background Scene
- Full Colors
Commercial Use

Note:
Only drawing not animation

ORDER NOW!!!

contact me for custom orders

Full bonus on first order

Reviews


weamer01:Very responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommend.

erwand:Thank you very much

angelita1407:Yes, this illustration is great. My partner and I laughed when seeing this lovely stickmen, so you've done perfect.\nVery fast delivery and realized my idea as described.\nThanks a lot.\n\nangelita1407

erwand:Thank you very much

ella440:Very good 1st experience on fiverr.\nNothing to say about this seller. Listening and delivery before deadlines.\nThe changes were made quickly.\nI highly recommend.\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment