Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will draw cartoon picture of your vehicle

I will draw cartoon picture of your vehicle












About:

***OVER 6K+ CUSTOMERS SATISFIED WITH MY DRAWING AND LOTS OF THEM LOVE MY SKILL ON THEIR VEHICLE - THAT'S WHY I CREATE THIS GIG FOR CAR LOVERS, OR ANY KIND OF VEHICLE REQUESTED**

Please be kindly notified about some important things before making orders:


- A good photo is the key of good drawing, the higher resolution - the more details I can work.

- $15 for each vehicle (car/motorbikes/bus/mobihome...etc)

- $10/ person if you need your personal portrait in front of the vehicle

- $20 for any kind of background requested. **If you just want a simple background, don't hesitate to contact me for a good deal**

Thank you so much for visiting my Gig, I'll be happy to receive message from you for any questions or special requests.

Best regards,
Virtues

Reviews


igetcash4u:This was a great gig for me. Thank you so much for such a great job.

virtues:Thank you so much for your kindness. It is always a pleasure to work for you. Best regards.

nods2222:Amazing work, very talented.

virtues:My honor :x Challenges help me develop my skill in every order. I do hope to work for you more in future. Thank you and Best regards.

igetcash4u:Went from concept using a stick drawing to full color amazing in a few short days. WOW


No comments:

Post a Comment