Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will custom and creative character design

I will custom and creative character design












About:

Hi

My name is Waseem, I have more then 3 years of exprince in Logo Design, Graphic Design and Branding.

I will give you 3 to 5 unique options with 3 to 4 revisions in 2 days . After finalizing Character i will give you Character orignal files in various formats ( EPS-JPEG-AI-CDR)

For futher discussion you can contact me anytime

Regards

Waseem Abbas

Reviews


kristofferk:Easy to work with

cheemjan:good work experience

tucker1003:Very Fast and excellent communication!!! I will order more from her in the future!!

cheemjan:This order is task for me because i received order in and i have only 10 hours to complication of 3 poses of dog and with one gold medal so i was work hard, when i submitted the order so my client so happy from my work and give me tip with Excellent Review so i am very happy today

merrilymerrilym:This is the second time with this seller and I have been happy with them both times


No comments:

Post a Comment