Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I will make caricature from your photo

I will make caricature from your photo












About:

Hello i'm Kusuka, Portrait Personalized Color art Caricature Custom photo is the best gift. Cartoon is unique and unrepeatable expression of your sympathy for the person. You can make a pleasant surprise very easy.
You can use this cartoon for your profile avatar on facebook and twitter gift to someone: friend, beloved, colleague or birthday gift. ,invitation, postcard, flyer or T-shirt etc.

What will you get :
You will receive a digital file with a caricature image. No physical delivery is offered
Delivered as JPG/JPEG OR PNG files with size as you requested. My standard size is 40x30cm (4724x3544 Pixels) with resolution 300dpi.

To place an order I need:

  • Clear pictures of each person you would like me to draw (separately or together);
  • Must good quality photo that has a high resolution, not blur etc. if you send me low quality pic, you will get less detail
  • If you want something custom, such as background, text, clothing or items - be sure to specify it in the description or contact me for a custom quote.
  • Wait 1-3 days and get your drawing (very fast shipping available)


Also, don't hesitate to contact me for special orders ;)

Reviews


mjones:This was a custom job and met out needs.

kusukart:thank you...

rsavander:\nGreat work!!

dgr375:Thanks for artwork. Look forward to next time.

atraideis:Great work. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment