Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will do cartoons, portraits, and illustrations

I will do cartoons, portraits, and illustrations












About:

I am a professional illustrator and can draw any required style. From a caricature to collect to the beautiful illustration of a children's story, and even tales of suspense and terror. Make your order now and be part of the graphic experience.

Note: You can use your drawing as you wish, but I retain full copyright of any work I create. For an extra $100 you will have the exclusive right to use the illustration, but I will need to be credited if it's to be published. 

Reviews


franmichefiv:Excellent understanding, detailed survey of requirement, and outstanding result of work will definitely hire him again! Thanks a lot!

blasink:Outstanding Experience!

onstream:Blas_ink is super responsive and easy to work with!\n

blasink:It is the third job with this client and he has been totally open to my ideas. So far it has been a great experience

onstream:Talented artist and easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment