Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I will draw for you a cute chibi with details stuff/weapon, details shading color.

I will draw for you a cute chibi with details stuff/weapon, details shading color.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm Cain, an 2d digital artist. I will draw an cute chibi style for you, it's may your OC, your mascot or your family or anything fantasy. I will give a high quality art and fast as much as i can. 

Please inbox me before start the order for make sure i can draw what you want and we both feel comforable working  together. If not i can totally refuse your order when I feel it beyond my ability and skill.

Thanks you for read!

Reviews


champagne03:Good job.

champagne03:Fantastic work.

iratebooks:Awesome job!! I love it thank you!

cain269:Thanks you ^w^

iratebooks:Absolutely beautiful work. Thank you so much for such an awesome job!


No comments:

Post a Comment