Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will hand draw website icons or clipart

I will hand draw website icons or clipart












About:

I can create unique website icons and/or caricatures based on what you need. I am very negotiable and I prioritize quality and clear instructions before starting with my work. I'm just one message away! :)

Please feel free to view my portfolio here: http://d-e-towers.tumblr.com/tagged/myart

I also offer bulk costs if you will be ordering a lot of drawings :)

Reviews


caitcakechaser:Nikka is great to work with, She always delivers within time and shows her work in progress. If the buyer suggests edits along the way, she is only to happy to make them. She gives good design advice and always exceeds my expectations. I am so happy with her work. She has a regular customer in me. :-) Seriously recommended.

nikkatorres:I can't believe this client found me, I'm so lucky :)

caitcakechaser:Another great experience with talented Nikka. My order was bigger \u0026 because I couldn't make my mind up on the designs there were a lot of changes, However, Nikka kept in touch every day, stayed patient and drew every version exactly how I asked. She is an amazing artist, I am sticking with her and she will soon outgrow fiverr as a career.

nikkatorres:She's a very understanding client, and creative as well! Thank you so so so so muuuch!

caitcakechaser:Another fast delivery of professional clipart by Nikka. She's better than other artists I've worked with. She responds quickly to messages and requests \u0026 communicates with u the whole time. She shows examples of the work in progress. No changes ever necessary! She works non stop until its done. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment