Friday, May 25, 2018

I will color your character in photoshop

I will color your character in photoshop












About:

For just $15, I'll take your character lineart and color it with hues of your choosing! I give smooth professional coloring with the Adobe Photoshop suite and a Wacom tablet, so not shoddy pixelated jobs as what you would find in MS-paint. 

If you don't have colors in mind, that's fine too! I put thought into the color palette and pick realistic hues for a high-end result.

Simple shading is included!

You must have your own lineart! It must be clean (inked or done on computer). If it's not, I'll be glad to re-draw it for an additional fee.

Also detailed/intricate/complicated characters will be charged extra. Contact me beforehand if you have one of these; it will entail you ordering another gig.

I do limited corrections after the first pass. Afterwards no more corrections will be made.

Reviews


bronwens:I would definitely recommend blueoriontiger. This is my second purchase from her. She has communicated well - and patiently - and I'm delighted with the final result.

bronwens:Thank you so much! You communicated well, were patient when we needed adjustments and we are both delighted with the final result. it really looks great.

bronwens:it took a little adjusting, but the result was excellent.

dbyounger:Very knowledgeable. Great communication. Professional. Highly recommended!

dbyounger:Great communication. Easy to work with. Intuitive. Quick. Professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment