Friday, February 2, 2018

I will draw your character in any anime or my anime art style

I will draw your character in any anime or my anime art style












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">
HELLO .......Contact me before you order, so I can draw the sketch first

about my gallery u can check my art in google images : yo-roppa
also for updated gallery on my Instagram : yo_roppa

why I turn off the live portofolio.. because I respect what you order n make people trust me without looking at the my portofolio... trust the all my gigs review

If you want to order : 
first,send me the reference like picture or describe your character,n I will give you a sketch for that, If you like it I will send an offer then you will start to order, then I will send color concept "If" Im confused with color what you want it...  I WILL DO IT UNTIL YOU SATISFIED ... 
and last,letme detailing until finished

I can do : all anime style, example : naruto,dragon ball,one piece,etc.
                 fanart,original character,potrait to anime,people to anime,chibi,normal armor
I can't : 18+, extreme mecha,extreme muscle,extreme armored

$20 for fullbody chibi order

about the software ,I using paint tool SAI 

sorry for my bad english

Reviews


alenil:Satisfactory Experience

yo_roppa:he want 1 day delivery but choose \

impylukkarila:Amazing!! Thank u so much

yo_roppa:Outstanding Experience!

maryluzada:Seller was communicative. Got exactly what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment