Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw a pixel art picture for you

I will draw a pixel art picture for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> English:
I will draw a pixel art cartoon of you with my unique style. 
i have create this style by my self, and i want to offer just to you 
may you can use it as a profile picture or whatever you want even commercial
otherwise, i will send the compressed, this means low weight and high quality
enjoy it 

Español:
Dibujare una caricatura estilo PIxel Art de ti con mi estilo único.
yo cree este estilo y te ofrezco un retrato
lo puedes usar como foto de perfil o cualquier otra cosa, incluso con fines comerciales
por otro lado enviare al imagen comprimida, esto significara, menor peso y alta calidad
disfrútalo. 


Reviews


neonat:Wonderful end product, quick and easy revisions, would recommend and use again! :)

tabyfive:Thanks!!

jasonvermin:Masterfully done. Quick work

tabyfive:! Thank very much ¡

unijackie:Super cute thanks!! I love it and recomend this artist!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment