Friday, February 2, 2018

I will create custom cartoons, comics and caricatures

I will create custom cartoons, comics and caricatures












About:

*** Above are the 3 packages for quick orders. If you have custom requests, please feel free to send me a message:

  • Lower prices for requests with less requirements are available.
  • Special prices for requests with special requirements are available.

***
Please contact me for a FREE sample in black and white.

Reviews


valerie762:Excellent communication and great execution.

aliosa:Thank you, Valerie!

iulianolariu:Everything is perfect. I like it so much how you drew everything. It is a great work what you're doing. Thank you a looot for such a great work that you're doing!

aliosa:You're most welcome, Iuliano. I'm really happy with this long term collaborator!

spaceace101:Aliosa understood exactly what i wanted and delivered a high quality cartoon sketch in a short amount of time. This is the second project Aliosa has done for me. I won't hesitate to work with her again if I need more sketches done. Thanks Aliosa.


No comments:

Post a Comment