Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw a portrait of a person, animal, or landscape of your choice.

I will draw a portrait of a person, animal, or landscape of your choice.












About:

I will draw a simple sketch of your face or entire figure in pencil. I specialize in drawing portraits of people, but I also enjoy drawing pictures of animals, buildings, and nature.  I will send to you a digital scan of the drawing.

Reviews


arcshelf:Outstanding Experience!

vedamix:Thank you for ordering!

arcshelf:Terrific. On time, communicated well and promptly, drew what I wanted, made changes I requested, and super nice. Wow. 10 stars.

vedamix:It was a true pleasure working with this buyer! Thank you for being communicative and clear with your request.

arcshelf:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment