Monday, February 12, 2018

I will give 1500*1500 res jpeg file in $5.

I will give 1500*1500 res jpeg file in $5.












About:

I will draw a cartoon AVATAR of you from your photo in my artistic flat style.
You can use this avatar as a profile picture in Facebook,Twitter,Instagram etc.

You will received 1500x1500 px jpeg or png (with transparent background) file.

Note:
1.place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.

2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 

3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 


Thanks,
Sovan

Reviews


hirjia:easy to work with and good result

sovan84:Thanks for your review \u0026 also thanks for this tip....

hollylopez:Thanks for working with us to make it match!

sovan84:Thanks for your review....

nickashimself:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment