Monday, February 12, 2018

I will make digital painting of your photo

I will make digital painting of your photo












About:

Don't you want that your photos should turn into a cool painting?

Well now it's possible to do so just send me your photo and I will turn it into a painting. You can view some of my painting work on my gig page.

The cost of one painting is just $5.

Please Note:- The images send by you should be of high quality no low quality photos. blurred pictures, photos captured using a webcam, cropped pictures are accepted. 


You can send me the photo first so that i can check if i'll be able to use it. 

I do not change expressions or positions in the actual photo that is sent to me.



I hope you will like my work.. :)

Reviews


kestaskochanska:Happy, very good communication , puts a lot of effort

shreyanshanand:Thanks for appreciating my work. Thank you so much!

paulg021:Highly recommend this seller great communicator and really easy to work with. Would highly recommend to others. Thank you.

shreyanshanand:Such a nice review! Thanks for appreciating my work, thank you so much!

damilco:Thanks I appreciate it


No comments:

Post a Comment