Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will make a high quality digital oil painting of your photo

I will make a high quality digital oil painting of your photo












About:

with only $10 you can have a quality cartoon of your desired PHOTO IN HD.
*LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE PHOTO YOU PROVIDE.
*WITH A UNIQUE STYLE...you will have to pay more if you there's is more than just a person to be drawn in a pic(1image=$10,2images=2x$10=$20).lets do it..be sure of quality and creative works..
You might also want to contact me before placing an order...
pls. contact me before placing your other if you have any question(s)
 THANKS....

Reviews


williamaskew:Another job well done

satisfyinggigs:FRIENDLY...WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

williamaskew:Another masterpiece thanks a lot. I highly recommend This Artist. He is one of the best. Thanks bro

satisfyinggigs:NICE TO WORK WITH

williamaskew:Best Artist in the game. Thanks a lot bro I will be coming back for more. You guys better get your work done by Cyrus


No comments:

Post a Comment