Monday, February 12, 2018

I will draw cartoon your portrait pet or dog with style vector

I will draw cartoon your portrait pet or dog with style vector












About:

I will be glad to draw your pet in my author cartoon style!  

For $5 you will get 1 Figure Head with vintage style in high resolution, PNG or JPG file format!

you need to know
I draw the pose and expression exactly like photo,
and I sent image resolution 800px x 600px 

1 dog/cat = 1 gigs( $5)
2 dog/cat = 2 gigs ($10)

make sure you send the picture with good quality and according to your wishes

Reviews


healthandwel978:Wonderful seller, that executes beautiful work. Thanks again! Highly recommended A++++

pakarutama1:Thanks

tonyc17:Great job

pakarutama1:Outstanding Experience!

healthandwel978:Wonderful experience!! Seller was fast with the small revision i asked for, and it turned out perfectly. Thank you so much! A+ Quality of work and great communication. Highly Recommended :)


No comments:

Post a Comment