Monday, February 12, 2018

I will draw lovely cartoon caricature from your family photo

I will draw lovely cartoon caricature from your family photo












About:

  • Please read carefully.

  • What will you get with this gig: 

- Stunning, 100% Hand-drawn color pencils caricature of your family from photos (I can work with separate photos)

- Delivered as JPG file, 4000x4000 px in 600 dpi resolution

  • Here are the STEPS:
  1. Message me first !
  2. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

  • How to Order:

- Click on ORDER NOW button

- Upload photos of the persons you'd like me to draw

  • Tips for BEST Results:

      Attach a good quality and good  resolution photo
     Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •      PROVIDE: Reference images if possible


   NOTE: don't hesitate to contract me anytime.........

   thanks
   mobassera97

    




Reviews


roadking610:i like her cartoon characters!!! She did a great job

mobassera97:Thank you !! Always a pleasure to work with you!! Come by again!!

ankitbawa:Great experience! Mobassera understood what I was looking for and was happy to re-work on the first draft to ensure I had exactly what I wanted.\n

mobassera97:Thank you !! Always a pleasure to work with you!! Come by again!!

yento:Thanks for your work


No comments:

Post a Comment