Monday, February 12, 2018

I will do a character design

I will do a character design












About:

Give me any sort of guidelines and I will design a character for you! I'm very flexible, and encourage any and all questions. You will always receive a free sample sketch before committing to anything.

Reviews


tanjaph:Gret experience, the seller are so nice and good with communicating. Her art style was really dope and worth more than a price. Thank you.

nashllc:Great return and understood my request with ease

jessrosehudson:Very adorable, affordable, and friendly. 10/10!

bradhan:This is the second time I've dealt with this artist and again I've been left totally satisfied.

mayamoussli:Such a friendly, cheerful guy. Loved hearing from him again! Always happy to work with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment