Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will draw a storyboard from your screenplay

I will draw a storyboard from your screenplay












About:

I'll draw a storyboard from your screenplay. In every package I'll insert a right perspective and lights and shadows. 
The prices are for one storyboard page with 4 panels. 
I can add some sketchy colors in the basic and standard packages with an additional cost of 5 dollars.
For every curiosity please contact me!

Reviews


chrislevine:Willing to make a revision, fast service and quality work. Thank you!

sojournprod:She was very patient with and accommodating when I did not communicate as well as I should have. Loved working with her!

martinamontrasi:A very interesting project, thank You very much!

bjh18369:Great, thanks! Look forward to next time!

martinamontrasi:Clear instructions and an amazing project, it has been a pleasure to work at this order, thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment