Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will create a flat avatar or portrait of your photo

I will create a flat avatar or portrait of your photo












About:

- I will create a flat vector avatar of your photo that will be perfect to be used as a profile picture in social media and mobile apps. You can use it for printing on your business card, stickers, Pins..... (you can request the source file from gig extras)


- You will get a high res. JPG + high res. Transparent PNG + Printable PDF

- I need a good quality photo of you (If you are not sure about the quality of the photo, you can contact me first)

-If you want to make more than 3 avatars, Please contact me first before placing an order to set a suitable duration.

- If you have any questions, Feel free to contact me 

- Check my gig extras, please 




Reviews


borissmirnoff20:Loved it. I did not even have any notes

hishamabolazm:Thank you!

nathanlatx:Very fast and great quality!

hishamabolazm:Thanks for your order!

tomrocks:hishamabolazm is really good. Will order again for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment