Monday, February 12, 2018

I will draw a cool cartoon of your photo

I will draw a cool cartoon of your photo












About:

HEY! WASSUP! HELLO!

PLEASE,READ FIRST BEFORE ORDER 

PRICE
$5 for Head to waist up
+$5 for draw Full Body
+$10 for PSD File

One Face PER ONE GIG.

Do not send photo or picture : 
Blurred,Low Resolution, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far. Face covered by hand or objects. 
(Message me first if you're not sure with your photo Quality)

delivered image size 1500 x1000 pixel, 300 dpi 
(if you want the PSD file,Check out my Gig Extras)

I can't make different expression or poses because i draw only like the original photo.

Reviews


escro974:Best Best best Design. Thank you. Merci a toi.

duffness27:Aww thank you so much for the lovely feedback! I really appreciate it! Merci!

asharpe3:Awesome experience! Love the finished product.. Will be using this service again! :)

michaelcilantro:Not much communication but really none was needed for my logo.

duffness27:Thank you so much for the feedback! Really appreciate it


No comments:

Post a Comment