Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will be happy to help you 5.0 (551 reviews) Contact Me From Morocco Member since Mar 2016 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 1 day

I will be happy to help you 5.0 (551 reviews) Contact Me From Morocco Member since Mar 2016 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 1 day












About:

Welcome, I will be happy to work with you 

★ I will draw a cartoon portrait of you or your friend, from the picture witch you will send me,
★ ONE person head shot exactly looks like the photo
★ It's digitally drawn by hand
★ No Apps, No Plugin, No Filter, All Colored

prices :  extra gig
  extra +5$                         : half body ,
  extra +10$                       : full body ,
extra +10 $                        : put costumed cloths do you want 
★ extra +15 $                         : edited source files

  • [Recommended] a good quality photo.

★If you like my gigs, please hit favorite and share it to your friend and family.

kind Regards,

Reviews


themaddiva:Thanks so much!

designern1:you're very welcome

mariaphoto:very thankful

designern1:happy to work with you

bhifrance:Cool cuz


No comments:

Post a Comment