Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will draw Face only from your photo in full color

I will draw Face only from your photo in full color












About:

HELLO!
---------------------------
Hi, I will draw your face in cartoon version :D
Do you want to have cartoon for your avatar, profile picture, or name card, maybe? I will help you to make it happen! :D

So, what first?
It's simple, read the description:

1. You just send your photo (please send potrait photo, because I focus draw face only)
2. You can choose option for your cartoon;
  • VERSION 1 : I just draw color version
  • VERSION 2 : I just draw black and white version
3. Do you want cartoon in half or full body? CHECK MY EXTRAS!!

NOTE:
- Please send photo in best quality, don't selfie, not cut head off.
- If you ORDER 2 PERSON, please make 2 order, 3 person 3 order, and next (1 PERSON, 1 ORDER, NOT MULTIPLE)
- Price for ONE QUANTITY, ANY EXTRAS, and FAST DELIVERY just for ONE PERSON (if you order 2 person, please make it 2 quantity)
- I just draw a human.
- I am not change pose or anything, just draw like photo (except change color)

Are you wanna more options? Check my extras!! :D


Reviews


trevioneevans:Awesome. Great work.

cambyng:Thx!

trevioneevans:Great work and is extremely fast

cambyng:Thx!

arhardy319:The best around at making cartoon sketches of real people. Keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment