Friday, February 2, 2018

I will draw cartoon for your blog, website or book

I will draw cartoon for your blog, website or book












About:


Thanks for visit my gig. I'm happy to help you.

I'm testing out fiverr's new package system, if your order doesn't fit any of these you can always request a quote. :)


No drawing base on real people face. I not good at it. My forte is cartoons.

  1. Please, not make bulk order, message me if have special project
  2. No drawing caricature or portrait. My forte is cartoons.
  3. No sex cartoon.
  4. No religious cartoon 

 *Free revision does not include mistakes in your original order, please check for typos and unworkable ideas before submitting info.

 You can see my work here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alifstyle/

Reviews


rpet94:Great to work with! Very professional and friendly!

mjcatexmor:Quality. Creative style. Consistency.

alifstyle:Thanks a lot for keep using my cartoon illustration service.

algaar999:I have worked with alifstyle for nearly two years and love his work. Very punctual. Great quality. A real joy to work with.

doggybaileys:Very good and fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment