Friday, February 2, 2018

I will make a digital caricature with my style

I will make a digital caricature with my style












About:

"With my special skills I will turn your pictures into a Cartoon Style or Caricature "

Please read before you add it to the shopping cart:

    Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution,not blur, not night shot etc. 

    If you order more than one person please contact me first. 

    I can refuse your order if it does not meet the criteria that I mentioned. 

    If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.

For $ 5 you will get half of the caricatur of the body (from head to chest) with a background in my concept for a one person. I will be sending my work in JPG/JPEG and PNG format with My standart size is 60cmx50cm resolution of 300dpi.

head to chest $ 5
head to waist $ 15
Full body & 25

if you want to exchange clothes or replace cartoon body or caricature, please contact me first

NOTE:
- Please send photo in best quality,
- If you ORDER 2 PERSON, please make 2 order, 3 person 3 order, and next (1 PERSON, 1 ORDER, NOT MULTIPLE)

I will feel very happy if you contact me first before you order my show :)

Reviews


damondietz:Bad design.

sauraphoto:Unacceptable Experience

jbfs22616:Awesome. Very fast turnaround. Awesome work.

sauraphoto:thank you so much, please come at any time, GBU ^_^

luke4c:Very good work! Seller was very fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment