Friday, August 24, 2018

I will banners and thumbnails for youtube, facebook etc

I will banners and thumbnails for youtube, facebook etc












About:

I like to make funny banners and graphics for youtube channels. I have already made some of them by contacting privately various youtubers, who were happy with the work they did.

If you give me a chance here too, I will not let you down.

Anyway, you can see, in addition to the attached examples, my you tube channel (CrossedSimox88), with Banners, Avatar and thumbnails created by me.

Reviews


arodkobe1324:It was a easy process, i gave simon a picture of my son and to make him into a cartoon he did we tweak it a little and I'm very happy with the results I would definitely recommend him to my friends and co workers thanks again Simon!!!

yuphuni:Great work, beautiful art. Just they way i imagined it to be. 10/10 would recommend again

marquise24:Great job

jmirephysx:He was amazing!! I think I found my personal graphic artist!! Thank you so much!!!

in2pics:Great work again!


No comments:

Post a Comment