Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will turn your story into comic book

I will turn your story into comic book












About:

Hello, I'm Claire, just a person who's super passionate about creating comic. If you also love comic, have a story to share, and happen to find my art style suitable for your book, well please let me know right away.

About my gig, I do both black & white and colored comic based on your script. You may see my gallery for the art quality that I guarantee to deliver to you as you order. 

Work process:
-You send me your script/ story idea (the more detail the better)
- I will update the work stage by stage : storyboards, sketches, lineart and final pages for your review. Only after your approval will I move to work on the next stage.

I'd prefer to complete the job in my drawing style, however if you have other style in mind that you want me to refer to, feel free to discuss with me. We'll see if it can be done.

Please contact me for more information. I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


ctrice:Claire is amazing!

redinkoh278:Awesooooomeee! as alwaysss

sahagian:This has been such a great experience! Always took the time to answer quest and went out of their way help make a great comic. Great work!

redinkoh278:My favorite artist! Ty!

fitness23:I love working with this artist! Really great communication and always gets the atmosphere I'm after in the piece. Many thanks again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment