Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will draw custom cartoon character based on your description

I will draw custom cartoon character based on your description












About:

I'll draw a unique, eye catching, cartoon character for you based on your description or photograph.

Do you want a unique character for your comic book? Or you have a photo that you want to have drawn into an awesome cartoon? Or perhaps you want a cartoon character for your logo? If you answer yes to any of these questions then you've found the right gig and the right person for your project. I got the perfect skill set to help you.


What you'll get from the basic gig:
  • high resolution 300dpi,
  • white background
  • coloured
  • Source file for free

What you'll get from the standard gig:

  • High resolution
  • Full body
  • Background scenes
  • Coloured
  • Source file for free

complete gig:
  • full body
  • Background scenes
  • Source file
  • High resolution

Contact me if you have any questions I'm very responsive.

Reviews


sanjeetkaur:Awesome work and customer service.

graphiclady01:Thank you so much.

susandennis:My change of clothes on my avatar is exactly what I wanted. I'm delighted.

graphiclady01:Outstanding Experience.\r\nThank you!

melissastewa356:Fantastic - you always have to understand time zones across the world and working with Gig, couldn't of been easier. thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment