Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will creat you avatar icon fullbody and baground

I will creat you avatar icon fullbody and baground












About:

I will draw a custom avatar or a cartoon style based on your photo in a trendy flat style.

You can use an avatar for your website, blog, social networks or any creative project. Or if you only wish change your picture for something more creative and funny,, ;)

I will pay attention to the details of your picture like;

  • ears, eyes, eyebrows, mouth etc
  • skin and hair color
  • head shape
  • hairstyle
  • facial hair
  • clothing

All this to make the avatar look a much like the original photo as possible.
Please note that these avatars are not meant toportray real life picture, but a cartoon style of you.

You need to give me your good quality picture (please make sure picture is taken fromexactly front view) , that's all.

If anything specific you want let me know before so we can communicate better,,


For additional baground plus 10 $

Happy Ordering, Have Fun!!

Reviews


downtownhoops:knocked it out of the park. very happy with my designs

randypangestu:ready to coporate :)

mikebuenaventu:Always a pleasure

randypangestu:Very Happy work with you

mikebuenaventu:Great to work with Randy


No comments:

Post a Comment