Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will make your portrait in awesome cosplay style

I will make your portrait in awesome cosplay style












About:

Hi, I'm a digital artist who would be happy to offer my artworks to you.

I come from South Korea and currently live in New York City.

Today, I suggest that you get your unique 'COSPLAY' portrait in the world.

I can make your cosplay portrait in GAMING, ANIME and Whatever you wish.


(Step)

1) Please order one of the options such as BASIC, STANDARD and PREMIUM

2) Please send me your CLEAR SELFIE PHOTO and A CHARACTER PHOTO
(or a photo someone already took with cosplay wearing)

3) Please let me know which details you wish for your artwork


(P.S)

We will discuss with each other for the artwork through messages

An artwork could be delivered faster than the day but, never be late don't worry :-)

An artwork will be 300 ppi + 1000 x 1500 (Vertical) or 1500 x 1000 (Horizontal) px
(You should choose one of Vertical and Horizontal)

If you have some questions so far, please don't hesitate to message me :-)

I'm looking forward to serving you.
Thank you very much.

Reviews


karinaandrew:Great work as always :) A+++ Service

karinaandrew:I love it! Great work as always :) Will continue to use you for high quality work :)

karinaandrew:Great work as always! Speedy delivery :)

solgae:Thank you for your order again ;-)

angelacarrol947:These are amazing! Thank you so much :) \n


No comments:

Post a Comment