Saturday, May 5, 2018

I will create a stunning sketch in 24 hour

I will create a stunning sketch in 24 hour












About:

Hi, my name is Koko
i can make a sketch of your potrait (head to shoulder) in 24 hour just for $5.
My work is digitally hand drawn. I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Tips forBEST Results:

  • attach aGOOD QUALITYand GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  • Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  • PROVIDE Reference images if possible


IMPORTANT:

  • 1 Cartoon Caricature Figure only (additional figure available for extra $5)
  • Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)


easy, better result and quality.
don't hesitate to massage me

Reviews


sprotto:Good communication and good ideas, thanks again!

watsuchidogu:Outstanding Experience!

spunkyjt:thumbs up!!

watsuchidogu:great customer

hughmolotsi:Fast and responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment