Saturday, May 5, 2018

I will create your any design friendly. I will promote android application from google play store. If you want work with me so please see my gig and quickly order me or contact me. + See More

I will create your any design friendly. I will promote android application from google play store. If you want work with me so please see my gig and quickly order me or contact me. + See More












About:

I will draw vector portrait illustration in my style. It's simple and cool for your avatar or your other visual needs.



Note:

  • Head to shoulder only.
  • Send me good quality photo, recommended 300dpi.
  • Please don't send photo withcovered face or cut off around head.
  • If you need extra fast please send message before.
  • Only draw white background.


If you have any questions andIf you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer.

If you like my gigs, please share it to your friend and family.

Best Regards,
Sumonaa

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment