Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will draw a digital cartoon caricature with style you want

I will draw a digital cartoon caricature with style you want












About:

I will make a digital cartoon with style you want or my style. Just for $5 for a single person.

For $10 you will get:

  • One half body cartoon painting (head to chest)
  • Black and White.
  • Background/Scene
  • Result of my work in JPG/PNG files.

Requirements for best satisfaction:

  1. Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution, not blur etc.
  2. If you order more than one person please contact me first.
  3. The price I offer is for one face (for one person) from head to chest (photo Close Up) for Full Body photos please check my extras gig.
  4. If you are not sure about the quality of your photos, you can send more than one picture and I will choose one of them.


Feel free to contact me for any inquiries about this gig.

Reviews


edmonton01:I always enjoy working with this artist. She is very skilled.

xclusivecolors:thank you for the tip !\ni like working with you so much !

edmonton01:Always a pleasure to work with this Artist.

xclusivecolors:thank you so much for the tip!! i like working with you

gottagrowit:Aya was easy to work with. She was responsive and did a great job. I would use her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment