Friday, May 11, 2018

I will draw your face into my sketchy style picture

I will draw your face into my sketchy style picture












About:

Just follow this :
1. place the order 
2. send me the photo (Good quality)
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.

  • You will receive the picture in image format. JPG format in 600 pixel x 600 pixel.  And WILL NOT include the signature (its only for watermark in gigs gallery).
  •  You can use the picture for your social media, your books for sell, tshirt or anywhere.
  • If you need for print just ask me, i will adjust the size to be what you need.
  • $5 is for ONE FACE only
  • $5 is for personal use only and didn't include full body. 

Please note if your photo include hand which cover the face, it will not draw, and your face will draw intuitive. So please send the photo with clear face.

=Modified Request=
please if you need some modification, click the modification request (or redeliver or reject), and tell me what you need to modification (so i could see it)
if you just update in your order, i ussually cant see it.

Reviews


gpetrakis:Seller is definitely a go-to on fiverr. Great work!!

drawyourphoto:thank you so much

vicentjohnson:great work

drawyourphoto:thanks, will send with the beard in msg thanks

tomcounsell:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment