Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will drawing cartoon of you

I will drawing cartoon of you












About:

~PLEASE READ MY RULE BEFORE YOU ASK AND ORDER~


RULE

I just draw exactly in the photo you will send to me from head to shoulder
So please attach your best quality photo in JPGDon't ask me to draw about objectI can resell all of my draws except you buy my copyrightI just do 1 modification, after that you have to pay againIf you will use the cartoon for commercial, please buy the copyright to respect me as the illustrator


Basic $5 = 1 portrait cartoon, 3000 pixel 300dpi, 7 days

NOTE:PLEASE SEND HIGH QUALITY PHOTO!

Reviews


reece2018:Great work easy to work with!

reece2018:Artist was easy to work with and revised accordingly.

saschacodiga:awesome!!!

chairmi:realy nice work!

kevers82:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment