Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I will draw a beautiful black n white portrait

I will draw a beautiful black n white portrait












About:

VERY IMPORTANT: READ AND FOLLOW GIG REQUIREMENTS/TERMS to avoid order cancellation


$10 will get you:500x500 pixels (Small size) in jpeg format only.

Please see slideshow for extras, other formats, size, pricing comparison.


I draw as shown in the samples, nothing more.

More Samples: (copy-paste link)
www.flickr.com/photos/artportraits_ph/sets/72157647533068558


Read extras below for more options.


I'm a skilled painter and love making my customers happy.


If what you require is not same style as samples above or an extra you want is not listedASK ME FIRST before ordering. No celebs or public figures please.Portraits can be used for social media/personal use except for reselling/reproduction. Seller owns the copyright to the work.

IMPORTANT: I need a good quality, well-lit photo. If I can't see it, I can't draw it.

To Order:


  1. (IMPORTANT)READ and Follow Guidelines in 2nd-3rd image of the slideshow.Non compliance may result in order cancellation.If not sure, contact me first
  2. Make an Order


I respond to questions promptly, just contact me.

Reviews


andrewriden:Great work Thanks!

artportraits:You're welcome. Thank you so much for the tip.

chosseyni:Great communication, but price is a bit high for results.

artportraits:Thanks

mediakia:very satisfied with the results, fast shipping and good communication. I recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment