Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will create a TEXT ONLY emote (in color, 3 twitch sizes)

I will create a TEXT ONLY emote (in color, 3 twitch sizes)












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Digital painter and former streamer, I can do anything and I'm specialized in portraits.

I made emotes for Huni from SKT T1 (League of Legends pro Korean team)

I'm not a graphic designer ; I'm an illustrator. For this reason, I'm able to draw everything, and if you have no imagination, I can have it for you :)

ALL EMOTES ARE UNIQUE, I'll never use your emote for someone else.

For this gig I will create exclusive twitch emotes for you. You will be the only one to use them.

I'll design and draw the emotes according to your ideas with my own style. I'll deliver the emote in 3 sizes (28,56 and 112) with a transparent background.

Important: The base price does not allows you to sell merchandising with the drawing. An option is available for that purpose


Reviews


undercar1290:Seller communicated well and delivered awesome work will be working with again soon!

damdsn:thanks a ton :)

sabrinaschroete:as always nailed it. i love your work, you are amazing! thank you so much!

damdsn:you are welcome. It was a pleasure :)

tacticaltoast:High quality work and extremely fast delivery. Was a pleasure to buy from and will most definitely be back :D


No comments:

Post a Comment