Monday, May 28, 2018

I will do awesome cute character

I will do awesome cute character












About:

Starting with $5, I will illustrate one vector cartoon character based on your description.
you can check my work on IG: @mboes_

Basic order will give you:
  • line art
  • 1 PNG (high resolution transparent background)
  • 1 JPG (high resolution, white background)
Please check order details for more options.
  • Source files (AI & EPS)
  • Additional figure (if you have two or more characters drawn in one image)
  • 1 day delivery (check gig extra)
  • check gig extra for more service ;-)

Thank you and keep smile :)

Reviews


paulworsch:The seller does a very good job and adapts to the wishes of the customer. I can highly recommend him!

tslh_artlab:thank you so much :-)

paulworsch:I can highly recommend the seller.\nGood and fast work, good communication\nThank you

tslh_artlab:thank you so much ;-)

quintonfill:Vary easy


No comments:

Post a Comment