Friday, May 11, 2018

I will draw professional family caricature

I will draw professional family caricature












About:

I Will Draw Family Caricature of You
STANDARD DELIVERY is 7 Days 
EXTRA FAST DELIVERY is also Available!

My Work is digitally hand drawn, no filters.
I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Here are the STEPS
  1. Message me first !
  2. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer

  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips for BEST Results:
  •  attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests
  •  PROVIDE Reference images if possible

I will delivery the result of my work in JPG or PNG files with size as you requested. My standard size is 30x40cm (12R) with resolution 300dpi.

I would feel very happy if you contact me first before you order my gigs
And dont forget to pray first !
God Bless You :-)

Reviews


chrisnorwood801:Quality work, customized and individualized! Thank you!

gawegambar:thank you my friend!

garypickren:Best ones yet.

gawegambar:thank you buddy!!\r\namazing

garypickren:Great job as always


No comments:

Post a Comment