Monday, May 14, 2018

I will draw a chibi for you

I will draw a chibi for you












About:

I will draw a chibi headshot for you, single figure

  • You can give me a brief about what character you want or give me the rough sketch

  • Or you can give your portrait or someone you want me to draw as chibi

  • I will draw your pet too if you want

  • Check out the extras if you need more

Reviews


geekexe:love it! 10 out of 10 would get another chibi

rickyliauw:Thank you very much!

annastrange:Thanks so much again! Professional artwork. Will definitely work with again for future projects.

rickyliauw:Thank you for the order!

annastrange:I needed a portrait for my writing profile. Seller created the cutest picture ever! Good communication, receptive to requests, great skills! A pleasure to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment