Friday, May 25, 2018

I will turn your photo into action cartoon image

I will turn your photo into action cartoon image












About:

Hello,

I will make an image of you like my sample with a touch of motion in it


what i need ?
i need a clear image of you taken from a camera ,better the quality better will be results 

no low resolution images please! .


what will it cost?
i have three packages 

10$ head-to-shoulder
15$half body
25$ full body

for commercial purpose buy the rights .

i hope you enjoy my work 
MARKI

Reviews


propelled:FINISHED IN AN HOUR! When he still had 3 days to finish! And the quality is exactly what I was looking for. Cheers! Thanks for the quick work like I asked!!!

marki0315:great buyer .friendly had a great experience

rodneyroussell:Perfection will shop again perfection will shop again

marki0315:superb .a great experience

leemannbassey:Excellent job :-D!!! I highly recommend this seller :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment