Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will illustration children book and coloring book

I will illustration children book and coloring book












About:

hello i am certified designer i have lots of experience in Children Book like Color book, hand drawn style book and  learning book for children like story book you want, just tell me detail which types of book you ;looking so i can easily complete your work easily, I am using for complete any Child Book illustrator and Photoshop color matching etc..


I will provide you File:
  • will Provide you Vector Picture
  • Printable File with bleed
  • Print Ready File
  • book binding 
  • Commercial use

Please Contact Me Before Submit your order

Reviews


pmbest:Very hardworking and passionate about the job he undertakes.

remybeltran:Just what I was asking for!

babarali99:awesome buyer i am really happy to work with you thank again

remybeltran:outstanding job! 10/10 as always, would recommend!

anish11k:Thank you for amazing job ...i will surely work with you again


No comments:

Post a Comment