Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw you in tim burton style

I will draw you in tim burton style












About:

Hello! And thank you for checking out my gig :)


  You like Tim Burton's dark style of drawing things? I'll be glad to help.

     SIZE 600 x 600 pixel JPG file include plain color background (see exstras for illustrated background)


 

follow these steps:

  1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) 
  2. send me the your photo man,woman, dog, cat, etc  and input your requirement(please give me a good quality image with visible hair and clothes (if you want a fullbody illustration) ).
  3. Each person/pet on the image counts as 1 figure.
  4. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 

Gig extras, pick when ordering:

  • HQ = +$10 for size 1200 x 1200 pixel 300 dpi. 4 x 4" (hight changes for vertical orientation)
  • HQ2 = +$15 for size 2400 x 2400 pixel 300 dpi. 8 x 8" (hight changes for vertical orientation)
  • +$15 for commercial use
  • +$10 for portrait frame in Tim Burton's style
  • +$10 for illustrated background

 I send work in progress screenshots of the drawing process, review them if you want to make any changes to the drawing white its still a rough sketch.

Thank you!

Reviews


tgeorge91:My girlfriend is a huge Tim Burton fan. I got this for her as a Christmas present \u0026 I know she's going to love it! Seller was amazing! Good communication, beginning with a raw sketch before adding color, to ensure everything was good. If I ever need anything like this done again, I will 1000% use skittlesrequiem again! Perfect is an understatement!

skittlesrequiem:Thank you!\r\n George gave me a lot of creative freedom on this illustration and it turned out perfectly for both of us! \r\n Would be glad to work with him on any future projects!

meanwell:perfect result. quick delivery. showed previews of progress!

skittlesrequiem:Quick reviews, great communication, would gladly work again!

hossandlacy:Exactly what I was hoping!


No comments:

Post a Comment