Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw a full body. . .

I will draw a full body. . .












About:


Draw exactly like the picture. Please send me a good snapshot of yours. :-)
  Perfect for birthday gifts, profile pictures / avatars for Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin, birthday or wedding cards, framing, website graphics, wallpapers, stickers and much more!

service includes:
Revision for 4days
100% satisfaction guarantee
high quality full colored drawings etc.
Headshot color: 10 $ (1 person)
Half a person: 15 $ (1person)
Full color body: 20 $ (1person)
If you have more people, please add gig

+) Source file is photoshop not file Vector

Reviews


karonrowell:Outstanding Experience!

chibicartoon:thank you for using my service

trasentino:Chibicartoon is so talented. I love my cartoon!

chibicartoon:thank you for Tip.Good luck for you

bearsilber:Thanks. Turned out a great product.


No comments:

Post a Comment