Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will make manga or comics for your story

I will make manga or comics for your story












About:

Hi, I'm a comic book artist Pro, and I'm coming here now to do client projects at Fiverr. I'm excited and ready to do a great job. You can see my level and style of work.


 

Sketch comics/manga page: $20 for only $5      (Fiverr rate and commercial use included)

Pencil + Ink  professional Comics or Manga page: $75 (Fiverr rate and commercial use included)

Professional Comics/Manga Colorful Page: (pencil and Ink included): $115 (Fiverr rate and commercial use included)


Production time:
( The time can vary depending on the difficulty of the pages, details or some unforeseen )
1 Pencil page: Usually in 1 day
1 Ink page: usually in 1 day (ink work)
1 Color page: Usually in 2 days (color work)
Level Marvel / DC
Art style: comics/manga


Attention! Please contact me first, before buying my gigs.



Reviews


rodrigollop:amazing work, great visiĆ³n. Perfect delivery. Bit slow.

artistth:Good Experience!

markus1979:Artistth has a manga style, I recommend him especially for manga stories.

artistth:Outstanding Experience!

simpletonbill:Great ideas and great back'n'forth to get to the final solution


No comments:

Post a Comment