Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw comic strip and cartoon for you

I will draw comic strip and cartoon for you












About:

I love comic strips. Was draw to local newspaper, magazine and publish several comic book.

Now, you can using my experience and comic skill for your project. You can see my work here 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alifstyle/


I'm testing out fiverr's new package system, if your order doesn't fit any of these you can always request a quote. :)

  1. Please, not make bulk order, message me if have special project
  2. No drawing caricature or portrait. My forte is cartoons.
  3. No sex cartoon.
  4. No religious cartoon 

 *Free revision does not include mistakes in your original order, please check for typos and unworkable ideas before submitting info.

You can see my work here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alifstyle/

Reviews


londilondon:Amazing experience! Alif is real professional. Good communication through all the process. High quality skills. Will recommend 100%

splashtography:All I can say is WOW!!! Excellent!!!

ravid0:Easy and flexible

joeharr:Perfect! Job very well done. Impressed with the quality.

marcotaboga:Alif is great! I loved what he did for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment