Monday, August 20, 2018

I will make a premium cartoon character

I will make a premium cartoon character












About:

Do not order if you are unclear, message me if you have questions or want something not listed in here, i'm happy to answer.

Promote your business and increase sales with a fun, corporate personalized Cartoon Character! 99% of happy customers back us up!                                                                                    review adjustments

✔ You get a transparent background PNG file for the packages

✔ Coloured illustrations are delivered 4000x4000px PNG

✔ You can review colors 1 time (unless you get only a $10 sketch)

✔ I can custom quote for a higher resolution image, editable Photoshop file or vector file

- No no's -

✖ I don't work on weekends. 

✖ If you buy a $10 sketch you don’t get reviews, does not include color or background.

✖ Once you get the final illustration you can’t change anything on the mascot but colors 1 time (if you got half or full body the packages)

----

Check my gallery to see cartoon characters and what you can expect if you add extras

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment