Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will draw a cool color pencil caricature

I will draw a cool color pencil caricature












About:

Choose my gig and you will get:
- Stunning, 100% Hand-drawn Colored Pencils caricature from your photo

- Delivered as .JPG / PNG file, in high resolution (short side 3000 pix) at 300 DPI, or as requested.

- 1 GIG = 1 Person's head and shoulders drawing

Ordering is very simple! Just follow the steps:
- Click on ORDER NOW button;

- Upload photos of the persons you'd like to get drawn;

- You are done - wait a few days and receive a stunning drawing!

Reviews


millz83:love it its so cute!! thanks so much

valkyriasart:Thank you too!

timothydavis549:Simply the best online designer.

valkyriasart:Thank you so much! I would really like to work with you again :)

drkurt:Phenomenal artist. She nailed it. It's exactly what I was looking for. Very impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment