Monday, May 14, 2018

I will paint a cartoon portrait in my style

I will paint a cartoon portrait in my style












About:

Hi there! This Gig is for a cartoon, watercolour painting of a person or your own character of your choosing!
I will be using my own style of cartooning - which is bright, colourful and bubbly, as seen in the example images above.

Just send me a clear photo or two of the person to be painted, along with any extra information for me to include!
Any quirks, pets, hobbies, clothes or props you would like to be in the painting? Personalize it as much as you desire - for no extra charge, and with 3 free revisions.

If you would like another person to be added, please select the Gig Extra of an extra figure - for an extra $5 on the base price. This is awesome for couple portraits!

  • Please note - the delivery time of this Gig does not include shipping time, if you would like the original painting. But the scan of the painting will be delivered to your screen on or before the delivery time.

  • Please feel free to send me a message with any questions.

Reviews


dutch66:Great illustrator ! Easy to work with.

totodos:Dutch works closely with both me and his printer, so potential issues were sorted efficiently! Thank you :)

dutch66:WOW, WOW, WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW !!! For all six scenes ! I love them they are TERRIFIC.\n\nJoan and I just walked in from a 3 1/2 hour hike in the hils while it has been snowing all morning.\n\nI was nervious when I hadn't heard from you all week but you clearly have been working.\n\nGreat job! Do you want to start on the next six? Dutch

totodos:Dutch was great to work with as usual, with clear ideas and references. Also very patient when something unexpectedly came up. Thank you very much!

dutch66:The artist has a unique style to his work not seen elsewhere on fiverr. You had better contract with him before he is either too busy to do your work or you can't afford his.


No comments:

Post a Comment